Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Photographer Adam Elmakias

Hey readers (yes, hundred of thousands!!) ^_^

I haven't been writing for several months, since I have been very busy with many projects. Anyway, I just read a very cool article about this young photographer and wanted to share it with you all.


BTW, yesterday I've got my Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens. I am very excited, but didn't have the chance to try it yet. Bought it originally for my first film entitled 'Patients' which I will be shooting at the end of July (if God provides).

I've been learning (and hopefully improving) a lot with photography. Check my progress at:



That is all for now. Lots more to tell, but quite tired at this exact moment. I just came from my Acting class with master guru Acting teacher Richard Waterhouse and I am truly exhausted.

Peace and Love to you all!!