Monday, December 20, 2010

It's all about lights! and Lightroom 3 tutorials...

Good evening,

I was looking for some Lightroom tutorials and I came across this very well done and nice video about lighting:

It's All About The Light!


Amazing demonstration by Terry White of what you can accomplish with just a decent camera but with good lighting. Very much recommended.

Continuing with Terry, here it is a very interesting tutorial about virtual copies in Lightroom, which I did not know and just learned thanks to him. I just got Lightroom 3 and I am starting to play and discover it myself.

Take Advantage of Virtual Copies in Lightroom 3


Another neat tutorial about editing a RAW file can be found here:

Lightroom 3 Tutorial - Editing a RAW file



To summarize, here you have 4 links to these four channels of these 5 editing gurus (yes, JaredPolin's channel also includes Greg Cazillo's tutorials):

Terry White Tech Blog

FroKnowsPhoto.com

A.J. Wood - Video Tutorial

Photo Magic Productions



Enjoy all these great tutorial and I hope you learn something new. I certainly did!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ^_^